Saturday, April 9, 2011

WOIII !!! GELI LA ! ... BATAK ENSEM ...

hye!, I have a story.A stupidly and unforgettable story! [well for me of course :)]   So it all starts when this one guy ... or to make it more clearly, he's my CLASSMATE! .... well, I was the new kid at the new school ... so eventually everyone was being so nice and friendly to me and I do feel thankful for that ! BUT !!!  the problem is .... this GUY ! he is trying to flirting with me !! I mean like  ... EEEEUUUUUUUUUWWWWWW !!!! ... SO DISGUISTING ! first, he was being nice to me and we were talking ... on and on and on ... then .......... he suddenly asked me to be his GIRLFRIEND  !!! I was like .... WHAAAAAATTTTTT ??? WTH IS THIS ... and then, I said " weyh, kau tk yah la nk buat lawak !" ... then he was like ... BUAT MUKE MCM KESIAN ! WOOSSHH !! BATAK INNOCENT BTOL LA KAU NI !!. GELI LA WEYH !!!
Actually I have a vow ... my vow is NOT TO DATE A GUY  until I graduated my school. I hate dating in my early age ... I'm not  saying people who are dating while in high school was wrong in  law ... but for me, I do not need all that ... now, seeing him makes me feel awkward ... that's why I hate being a couple sooo much ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment