Monday, March 21, 2011



Photograph is about anything that is inspiring, moving, or special in some way. To me photograph what pleases me not others and that is something a photographer should always keep in mind.

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” - Aaron Siskind

I have always wanted to have my own DSLR because photography is my passion and I love taking pictures. It stores all the good nor the bad memories that can be shared with everyone.
I have already persuaded my father to buy me a DSLR and I can't wait to have it ... hehe yeaahh sounds like a daddy's girl huh?! but I don't care as long as I get my DSLR . I started to love photography when  my besties, Yasmin always telling me about DSLR and Athira always lend me her Nikon and Canon DSLR.
when I got to hold the DSLR, it feels like i'm not going to let it go ... because it feels soooo gooodd ... haha I think DSLR is my new boyfriend. well I got to confess that I'm "maybe" a DSLR maniac ... haha "maybe" jyeaaahhh right ! :)
so that's it, my opinion and my confess about DSLR ... I hope you have a great time reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment